Your success story gets even better.
I can help you solve real problems in your life by showing you the hidden gifts that will get you where you want to go.
Indicated by a shorthand "type code" like ENFP or INTJ, your personality type gives you additional insight into your gifts and potential. By combining my specialized coaching approach with special attention to your unique cognitive style, I offer a full range of services that cover almost every area of life.
Which Service Fits You?
- Multiple-angle Personality Type Assessment
- Career Guidance & Career Tune-ups
- Practical Solutions to Stress & Recurring Problems
- Assistance in Achieving Goals & Completing Resolutions
- Constructive Relationship Coaching (Family or Work / Teams)
- 24/7 Instant Motivation Techniques (Calibrated to your cognitive processes)
- Student Performance Coaching
My Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Type Coach, Association for Psychological Type International (APTi)
- Certified in Administration of the Majors PTi Psychometric Instrument, including Ethics of Type
- Trained and certified in: Jungian type, the four-letter Jungian type code, Temperament, Interaction Styles, and Cognitive Processes / Cognitive Functions
- Member, Association for Psychological Type International (APTi)
My Life Experience
- Successful business owner (Marc Carson Web Design) for over a decade, with work featured in the New York Times and L.A. Times
- Award-winning artist
- Overcame severe anxiety and depression
- Lost 100 lbs. by learning how to harness my core personality type: Before and After Photo
Get started now by filling out the intake form >>
Read: What is a coaching session like, and how is this different from therapy?
Special: For a limited time, new coaching clients may receive a discount on their first five sessions. Please contact me to confirm. I also offer a discount to those who provide new client referrals.
Personality Type is Fun!
When you start to recognize your true gifts, the world opens up to you. It's easier to navigate your career, easier to relate to others, and easier to make goals that make sense.
The more you know yourself, the less pressure you'll feel to be like someone else.
The more you know yourself, the easier it is to get the most out of life.